Our Charlotte Buyer Agency Services | Work with Us
At Hendrix Properties, we LOVE working with home buyers. Since 1999, we've consistently had one of the most found and recognized real estate websites in the Charlotte region. Because of that, we've been able to put ourselves in front of and ultimately help home buyers just like you for 20 years now. Working with so many home buyers (vs just being a listing agent) over the years has forced us to become knowledgeable in ALL areas, all types of homes and properties, all situations. We're well rounded, know the ropes, understand the importance of a NO-pressure approach to your needs, and sincerely want to help you.
What you get with us/What makes us different:
- FREE representation - We are typically paid by the listing company. Read more about this subject here.
- Loyalty - When we represent you, we are looking out for Your best interests, not our, not the seller's, not anyone's but yours.
- Guidance/Transaction Management - We guide you from the selection of areas and homes, through inspections, to closing, and everything in between. We're always 3 steps ahead and work hard towards making it as smooth and beneficial to you as possible.
- Knowledge of the market - We are not niched out into just one market or another. Having a thorough knowledge of the region as a whole helps us to help you vs just leading you to an area that we're more comfortable in.
- Resources - Whether it be inspectors, contractors, lenders/bankers, financial advisors, closing attorneys, etc, we can connect you with reputable resources to get you where you need to be.
- Market Analysis - One of the most important things we focus on is doing our absolute best to make sure you do not overpay for the home you're interested in. We do that by carefully analyzing similar sold (and active/under contract as well) properties and their attributes and sharing our thoughts with you so that you, too, can be educated on the market. Protecting you is a TOP concern for us and something we take very seriously.
- Excellent Negotiating on your behalf - Good negotiating comes in many forms. Our understanding of the market, reputation in the industry, the way we run numbers, and full understanding of ALL of the nuances of an Offer to Purchase can both protect you and also get you the home you want when running into a multiple offer situation.
How we work/What to expect:
One thing you should know about me (Chad Hendrix) is that I'm big on having a NO-pressure approach. Not only is it my nature but it's also how I would want to be treated. Nowadays, contacting real estate agents can be like jumping into a shark tank and it shouldn't be that way for you. I don't believe in shoving contracts or expectations on you. You're making a BIG purchase and choosing the right Realtor to have by your side is one of the most important decisions you can make. With that being said, I like to GIVE some of my time and knowledge to you so that you have a chance to get to know me a little and for me to earn your trust.
Let's speak on the phone. Let's go see a few homes. Let's spend a little time together so that you can get a feel for me, my knowledge, my trustworthiness, and my ability to represent you. I want you to want to work with me and I believe that you'll know rather quickly if I'm the right broker for you. Once we have a nice sit-down or see a few homes, ride around the area a little bit, etc, I will look to establish a more formal business arrangement with you for the benefit of both of us. This will come in the form of a "Buyer Agency Agreement" which is essentially a contract between you and my firm, Hendrix Properties. With a written agreement, I can then do other things such as comparative analyses on properties you're interested in, digging into other things that might be to your advantage, etc. And not to mention, I can't legally help you write an Offer to Purchase without a written buyer agency agreement, to begin with!
How to get started:
Quite simply, the best way to get started with your home buying journey is to call me on my personal cell phone at 704-737-4400 or fill out the form below which comes directly to me (your information is always safe with me). Tell me about your possible plans, what's bringing you to the area (if you're relocating), what types of properties you're considering, etc. Let's just have a nice conversation about you and allow me to answer any questions you may have, ask any I have of you, inform you, be a resource for you. It can't get much more simple than that!